2009年11月30日 星期一

Dear students, post regularly!!

I would like to remind you all to post your blog entries regularly and punctually. (I know you are busy recently, but being punctual is part of your responsibility as a student.) Now, let me announce again that you should post your entries by Friday 12 P.M. so that your partners can respond by Monday.

By the way, you are supposed to submit SEVEN entries by the end of this Friday (12/04). Our beautifual assistant will help me make a note of those who haven't done their work as required. (She will also respond to your posts from time to time.) So I urge you to GET THE JOB DONE as soon as you can, OTHERWISE . . . . (You know what will happen!)

Note: This is NOT a warning to make you stressed, but a "well-meant" notice to push you through job unfinished!! Enjoy your blogging!

沒有留言:

張貼留言